Welcome to San Antonio College’s
Schedule and 2015-2016 Catalog
~~one of the Alamo Colleges
San Antonio College welcomes you to our academic publications online. The Catalog provides detailed information about all aspects of the academic experience at San Antonio College. All references to “Alamo Colleges” in the Catalog are intended to be each of the Colleges in the Alamo Colleges family. The Schedule of Classes provides guidelines for applying to the College and links for registering for classes online.
The navigation menu is located on the left side of the page. Use the menu to navigate through the catalog and class schedule.
Search and Navigate
Locate specific programs, courses, colleges, departments, etc. in one of two ways:
Use the Publication Search box:
- From the drop down menu above the search box, choose from
- Policies and Other Non-Academics
- Entire Publication
- Type in keyword or phrase (e.g. Technical Writing or ENGL 2311 or Grade Point Average); and click “GO”
Click on a section in the navigation menu:
- To find information on a department or its programs (degrees and certificates), click on “Departments” on the left menu. Departments are listed in alphabetical order.
- To view department information, click on “Go to information about this department.” Programs are listed under their departments.
- To find information about a specific program, scroll to find the appropriate department and click on the link.
- Note that Degree Plans and Certificates can be accessed in two different ways -
- Alphabetically by Academic fields and Technical fields
- Alphabetically by Degree Type (AA, AS, AAT, AAS, Certificates and Awards)
My Publication allows students to save programs and courses of interest. Save content from any of the Alamo Colleges’ catalogs in a single portfolio.
- Click the “Add to My Publication” link above or below the program/course description to save for future use.
- Review items in your portfolio at any time by clicking the “My Publication” link.